Wednesday, August 31, 2016

The great unveiling

I've succumbed.
I told myself I never would.  I'm a Google fanatic.  I love having one place for everything of mine.

But man, WordPress is slick.

I've made the move from Blogger to WordPress.  I'm not disappearing, by any means, I'll just be updating the Wondering Wanderer from here now.  Please, please, please don't leave me just because I've left the Google!  This move is strategic: WordPress allows for a much more streamlined interface, for potential to own my own domain, and for an all-around more professional appearance.

Eventually, I want to be a published writer.  Consider this a step toward that--however vague and lofty--goal.

See you over there, and as always, happy trails. <3


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a tiny issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your rss feed, I'm using google reader fyi.
    Hi, do you like sexy women? Check liseli seks !
    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have shopbymark

    ReplyDelete